Young Thug Forums

A forum for hoodrat users to do hoodrat shit and be bad thugs
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Stuckys Badass THEME SONG!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stuckey

avatar

Posts : 12
Join date : 2012-07-09

PostSubject: Stuckys Badass THEME SONG!   Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:43 pm

Yo everyone mah POLICE BROS whats crackalacken! yo check out mah badass theme song bros and ladies!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Officer Stabler

avatar

Posts : 13
Join date : 2012-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Stuckys Badass THEME SONG!   Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:43 pm

Stop posting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stuckey

avatar

Posts : 12
Join date : 2012-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Stuckys Badass THEME SONG!   Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:44 pm

Officer Stabler wrote:
Stop posting.

Yo mah bro elliot cant take my awesome new theme song!!!!!!!! be ballin with the ladies!!!!!!!!!! let me get a BUMP.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Officer Stabler

avatar

Posts : 13
Join date : 2012-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Stuckys Badass THEME SONG!   Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:46 pm

Stuckey wrote:
Officer Stabler wrote:
Stop posting.

Yo mah bro elliot cant take my awesome new theme song!!!!!!!! be ballin with the ladies!!!!!!!!!! let me get a BUMP.

First of wrestling is fake its for hillbilly retards and trolls and dumbass noob trolls like you. 2nd dont ever call me your bro and your not a cop. Your a troll rookie. 3rd of just stop.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Troll Police (DEAD)

avatar

Posts : 25
Join date : 2012-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Stuckys Badass THEME SONG!   Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:53 pm

Learn your FUCKING PLACE ROOKIE BEFORE I HAVE TO LOCK YOU UP FOR A NIGHT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stuckey

avatar

Posts : 12
Join date : 2012-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Stuckys Badass THEME SONG!   Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:55 pm

@troll police come on brah let me get a bump

@elliot chill out BRO were all good im just shakken and chilling bro you know me im stucky!.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Officer Stabler

avatar

Posts : 13
Join date : 2012-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Stuckys Badass THEME SONG!   Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:56 pm

Stuckey wrote:
@troll police come on brah let me get a bump

@elliot chill out BRO were all good im just shakken and chilling bro you know me im stucky!.

Shut up....ROOKIE MOTHERFUCKER...little imp bitch fuck face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Troll Police (DEAD)

avatar

Posts : 25
Join date : 2012-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Stuckys Badass THEME SONG!   Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:56 pm

Stuckey wrote:
@troll police come on brah let me get a bump

@elliot chill out BRO were all good im just shakken and chilling bro you know me im stucky!.

THAT IT

*TAKES OUT BATON*

TIME TO GET FUCKED UP CRIMINAL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Officer Bernard (DEAD)

avatar

Posts : 19
Join date : 2012-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Stuckys Badass THEME SONG!   Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:59 pm

Stuckey wrote:
@troll police come on brah let me get a bump

@elliot chill out BRO were all good im just shakken and chilling bro you know me im stucky!.

"PUSHES STUCKY DOWN"

shits about to get SERIOUS MOTHERFUCKER
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Officer Bernard (DEAD)

avatar

Posts : 19
Join date : 2012-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Stuckys Badass THEME SONG!   Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:54 pm

Whats a matter with the serious hate for the new guy Stabler?. Got some family issues dickhole?.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Officer Stabler

avatar

Posts : 13
Join date : 2012-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Stuckys Badass THEME SONG!   Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:56 pm

Officer Bernard wrote:
Whats a matter with the serious hate for the new guy Stabler?. Got some family issues dickhole?.

SHUT THE FUCK UP FAGGET ASSHOLE DONT EVER TALK ABOUT MY FAMILY....FUCKIN FAT FAGGET

*PUNCHES Officer Bernard IN THE JAW then SLAMS HIM ONTO THE WATERFOUNTAIN MAKING HIS HEAD GASH OPEN THEN KEEPS BEATING HIM*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Officer Bernard (DEAD)

avatar

Posts : 19
Join date : 2012-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Stuckys Badass THEME SONG!   Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:05 am

Officer Stabler wrote:
Officer Bernard wrote:
Whats a matter with the serious hate for the new guy Stabler?. Got some family issues dickhole?.

SHUT THE FUCK UP FAGGET ASSHOLE DONT EVER TALK ABOUT MY FAMILY....FUCKIN FAT FAGGET

*PUNCHES Officer Bernard IN THE JAW then SLAMS HIM ONTO THE WATERFOUNTAIN MAKING HIS HEAD GASH OPEN THEN KEEPS BEATING HIM*

FUCKING STABLER FUCKING ASS FACE

*SLAMS STABLER INTO THE WALL THEN PICKS UP BATTON AND BEATS HIM INTULL HIS MOUTH STARTS BLEEDING*

FUCKING ASSHOLE BITCH
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Officer Stabler

avatar

Posts : 13
Join date : 2012-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Stuckys Badass THEME SONG!   Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:06 am

Officer Bernard wrote:
Officer Stabler wrote:
Officer Bernard wrote:
Whats a matter with the serious hate for the new guy Stabler?. Got some family issues dickhole?.

SHUT THE FUCK UP FAGGET ASSHOLE DONT EVER TALK ABOUT MY FAMILY....FUCKIN FAT FAGGET

*PUNCHES Officer Bernard IN THE JAW then SLAMS HIM ONTO THE WATERFOUNTAIN MAKING HIS HEAD GASH OPEN THEN KEEPS BEATING HIM*

FUCKING STABLER FUCKING ASS FACE

*SLAMS STABLER INTO THE WALL THEN PICKS UP BATTON AND BEATS HIM INTULL HIS MOUTH STARTS BLEEDING*

FUCKING ASSHOLE BITCH

MY FUCKING MOUTH YOU FUCKING ASS FACE

*KICKS BERNARD HARD IN THE FACE THEN SLAMS HIM DOWN AND BEATS HIM WITH THE METAL BATTON CRACKING HIS JAW AND TEETH OPEN THEN KEEPS BEATING HIM*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ice-T

avatar

Posts : 4
Join date : 2012-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Stuckys Badass THEME SONG!   Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:07 am

*BREAKS UP THE FIGHT*

come on elliot dont get a suspension because of this DUMEASS

*HOLDS DOWN STABLER*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jack McCoy



Posts : 1
Join date : 2012-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Stuckys Badass THEME SONG!   Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:08 am

*HOLDS DOWN BERNARD*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Captain Donald Cragen
Admin
avatar

Posts : 6
Join date : 2012-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Stuckys Badass THEME SONG!   Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:09 am

STABLER BERNARD get your asses into my office. This is fuckin serious SHIT wtf fighting on the job. Bernard your nearing a suspension happens again its a month without pay thats to the both of you dumbasses.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://internetpolice.forumotion.com
Officer Stabler

avatar

Posts : 13
Join date : 2012-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Stuckys Badass THEME SONG!   Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:12 am

YOUR luck they broke up the fight Bernard your FATASS IS MYING

*LUNGES AT BERNARD*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Officer Bernard (DEAD)

avatar

Posts : 19
Join date : 2012-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Stuckys Badass THEME SONG!   Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:12 am

The only thing holding me back from kicking your ass Stabler is the fact i might get a suspension and a month without pay your lucky of that.

*goes to the IPS doctor and gets healed*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Officer Munch

avatar

Posts : 7
Join date : 2012-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Stuckys Badass THEME SONG!   Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:16 am

*BREAKS UP THE FIGHT*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Stuckys Badass THEME SONG!   

Back to top Go down
 
Stuckys Badass THEME SONG!
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» The Theme Song
» Newton and Redfern's 80s PBS nostalgia
» Any sailor moon flute sheet music?
» Sailor Moon Themed Wedding Ideas!
» Late 80's Rap Song Parody

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Young Thug Forums :: Internet Police Department :: Other-
Jump to: