Young Thug Forums

A forum for hoodrat users to do hoodrat shit and be bad thugs

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

I Desrve To Be On The Internet Police Commanding Officer Council

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bad Cop

PostSubject: I Desrve To Be On The Internet Police Commanding Officer Council   Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:09 pm

I Desrve To Be A Member & THAT FINAL OKEY I Becoming More Powerfull Then Any Officer In The IPD Even Officer Munch I Should Be 3rd Or 2nd In Command Or At Least On The Council
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Officer Bernard (DEAD)

PostSubject: Re: I Desrve To Be On The Internet Police Commanding Officer Council   Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:16 pm

I agree with you man. Our methods may be different but we get the job done. What did we do to that Criminal from Orlando? we kicked his ASS my partner did we get the confession? yes WE DID. Its all about toughness you cant go soft on a criminal or they get the edge.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bad Cop

PostSubject: Re: I Desrve To Be On The Internet Police Commanding Officer Council   Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:18 pm

Officer Bernard wrote:
I agree with you man. Our methods may be different but we get the job done. What did we do to that Criminal from Orlando? we kicked his ASS my partner did we get the confession? yes WE DID. Its all about toughness you cant go soft on a criminal or they get the edge.

Officer Bernard Thanks Buddy. Im Being Held Back By The Council & There Dame Rules Such As No Searching A House Or Premises Without A Warnt .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Officer Bernard (DEAD)

PostSubject: Re: I Desrve To Be On The Internet Police Commanding Officer Council   Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:21 pm

Bad Cop wrote:
Officer Bernard wrote:

Officer Bernard Thanks Buddy. Im Being Held Back By The Council & There Dame Rules Such As No Searching A House Or Premises Without A Warnt .

I agree partner. Theyve made a error and it needs to be fixed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Captain Donald Cragen
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I Desrve To Be On The Internet Police Commanding Officer Council   Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:39 pm

The reason why your not on the council has nothing to diwht your skills it has to do with your record Badcop. And your no angel ether Bernard. The 280 landed your ass here so show some respect.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://internetpolice.forumotion.com
Troll Police (DEAD)

PostSubject: Re: I Desrve To Be On The Internet Police Commanding Officer Council   Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:40 pm

Captain Donald Cragen wrote:
The reason why your not on the council has nothing to diwht your skills it has to do with your record Badcop. And your no angel ether Bernard. The 280 landed your ass here so show some respect.

Im 100% With you boss.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Officer Bernard (DEAD)

PostSubject: Re: I Desrve To Be On The Internet Police Commanding Officer Council   Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:40 pm

Relax Captain just giving out some constructive cristsicm no need to get so upset.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Officer Munch

PostSubject: Re: I Desrve To Be On The Internet Police Commanding Officer Council   Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:49 pm

Officer Bernard wrote:
Relax Captain just giving out some constructive cristsicm no need to get so upset.

We all know what your doing Bernard your being a complete egotistic dumbass. Just STFU and stop.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Officer Bernard (DEAD)

PostSubject: Re: I Desrve To Be On The Internet Police Commanding Officer Council   Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:50 pm

Officer Munch wrote:
Officer Bernard wrote:

We all know what your doing Bernard your being a complete egotistic dumbass. Just STFU and stop.

Did Maryland make you pissed Munch?.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Officer Munch

PostSubject: Re: I Desrve To Be On The Internet Police Commanding Officer Council   Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:50 pm

Officer Bernard wrote:
Officer Munch wrote:
Officer Bernard wrote:

STFU TROLL Maryland is fking horrible people there cant work cases for SHIT. You want to fight Bernard?.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Officer Bernard (DEAD)

PostSubject: Re: I Desrve To Be On The Internet Police Commanding Officer Council   Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:51 pm

Officer Munch wrote:
Officer Bernard wrote:
Officer Munch wrote:
Officer Bernard wrote:

STFU TROLL Maryland is fking horrible people there cant work cases for SHIT. You want to fight Bernard?.

*gets up in officers Munches face*

Im sorry say that to my FUCKIN FACE
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Officer Munch

PostSubject: Re: I Desrve To Be On The Internet Police Commanding Officer Council   Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:52 pm

Officer Bernard wrote:
Officer Munch wrote:
Officer Bernard wrote:
Officer Munch wrote:
Officer Bernard wrote:

*gets up INTO Beranrds face your a FUCKIN CAVE TROLL FATASS*

I suggest you step down. Before you get hurt.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Officer Bernard (DEAD)

PostSubject: Re: I Desrve To Be On The Internet Police Commanding Officer Council   Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:53 pm

Officer Munch wrote:
Officer Bernard wrote:
Officer Munch wrote:
Officer Bernard wrote:
Officer Munch wrote:
Officer Bernard wrote:

*gets up INTO Beranrds face your a FUCKIN CAVE TROLL FATASS*

I suggest you step down. Before you get hurt.

Lol your not worth it MUNCH.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Officer Munch

PostSubject: Re: I Desrve To Be On The Internet Police Commanding Officer Council   Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:55 pm

Thats what i thought.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Desrve To Be On The Internet Police Commanding Officer Council   

Back to top Go down

I Desrve To Be On The Internet Police Commanding Officer Council
Page 1 of 1